1. The 34-year-old John Amos when he was cast in Good Times as the husband of the then 193-year-old Esther Rolle
2. Any rapper who's ever released an album worth listening to. Because nothing says "Yeah, I don't drink coffee. But, if I did, this CD would make a great coaster!" better than "a rap album produced by a 40-year-old rapper."
3. Jesus (Not Jesus now — Panama is not 2050 years old — but Jesus when he died on Earth.)
6. CSNET, a computer network that began operation in 1981 in the United States. Its purpose was to extend networking benefits, for computer science departments at academic and research institutions that could not be directly connected to ARPANET, due to funding or authorization limitations. It played a significant role in spreading awareness of, and access to, national networking and was a major milestone on the path to development of the global Internet.
(Basically, Panama is older than the Internet)
7. Every character Essence Atkins has ever played or will ever play
8. The Village People's "Y.M.C.A."
9. Michael Jordan's favorite jeans
10. You, probably, if you're reading this