15. Your dreams (and not like your hopes and dreams and shit—people should care about those—but the dream you had last night about clowns and chicken-fried tofu. No one cares).
14. Your unsolicited dating preferences.
13. Your parenting advice if you’ve never had children and your marriage advice if you’ve never been married (also, it should be noted that even if you do happen to have children and/or be married, this is still mostly applicable).
12. How you feel about waiting in lines, going to funerals, doing your taxes, sitting in traffic and other things that everyone hates, not just you.
11. Your NCAA tournament bracket (unless, of course, you’re talking to other members of the pool you’re in—these are the only people you’re allowed to discuss this with).
10. How much you had to drink the last time you got drunk.
9. Your opinions on most things (this, of course, doesn’t mean don’t have opinions—have all the opinions! Just know that most people don’t give a shit).
8. How long it takes you to get to work.
7. How the weather where you’re from compares with the weather where you currently live.
6. How the place you’re from compares with the place where you currently live.
5. If you’re going to delete people from your social media accounts.
4. People you dated and/or didn’t date in high school and/or college.
3. Hypothetical decisions you would have made that are literally impossible to make (e.g., “I would’ve voted for Obama a third time”).
2. The number of and your feelings about your haters.
1. If you’re going to delete your social media accounts.